How Do I Contact Technical Support?
|Jurisdiction/Line of Business||PCC Phone Number||Hours of Operation|
|JJ A||877-567-7271||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET|
|JJ B||877-567-7271||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET|
|JM A||855-696-0705||8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET|
|JM B||855-696-0705||8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET|
|JM HHH||855-696-0705||8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET|
|RRB SMAC (Railroad Medicare)||888-355-9165||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for all time zones with exception of PT,
which receives services from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Be prepared to provide the following information when you call:
- Provider name
- Your name, email address and telephone number
- Tax ID
- Line of business (Medicare Parts A, B, Railroad, etc.)
- eServices user ID (if one has been assigned)
- Browser type/version (i.e., Internet Explorer 11)
- Tab and/or function you are calling about
- If calling about an error message, include the specific error message text received
You may provide eServices feedback by using our online feedback form. Please use this form for feedback only. If you need technical support, please contact your Medicare Contractor for help. We welcome your comments.